Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MIA

No, I have not gone missing in action!
I had a ten-days break from my job in New Delhi with the 2010 Commonwealth Games Organising Committee to return home and also take the X-Mail Veteran team to the 2nd Philippines-Malaysia Veteran Soccer Festival (May 29 and 30th) and a friendly match at Clark base on June 1.
It turned out to be a hectic return that I hardly had time to update the blog.
Before I knew, I was back in New Delhi on Sunday night and back to work.
I will post on the update on the tournament in Bacolod City with pictures by tomorrow.
Keep a date!

2 comments:

Mr.Olympism said...

Tony, Since you are in India, just want to know if India have a Sports Development Act like Malaysia or its equivalent

tonymariadass said...

Yes, India has a Sports Development Act. It was primarily established with the objective of mobilizing resources from non-government resources, including private/public sector and non-resident Indians for the promotion of sports and games in the country